My name is Sasha Santillan and I do all things retail. I mainly stick with local companies, but I've definitely dabbled in corporate. I'm based in Kansas City, Missouri
Hey, Hi, Hello!
I'm Sasha Santillan and I love retail. I've been in the game since I was 16, so let me tell you all about it.
keep it movin'
Skills & Things:
Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, something else? You betcha! I'll figure it out and we'll get you sellin' in no time.
Need to get your ship together? I can help! Weights, USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, International? Let's do it!
This one is probably my favorite. If you like retail, it's probably yours too. I can help with build outs, window displays & floor layouts.
Stock room organization? Process and procedures? How about a manual to make sure we establish guidelines? I've got spreadsheets for days!
Are you trying to elevate your store/brand and need to make the UPC plunge? I can help! I can also help integrate it in your POS system. We'll get these barcodes on those hang tags, etc.
I can help style shoots, write copy, and develop your vision. Whether it be for instagram or a catalog, big budget or pennies; we'll make beautiful content to help you tell your story.
Wanna up your organic ranking? Need help with keywords, alt tags, product descriptions, etc? I can help translate the experience into a productive conversation.
Do you need help forecasting? Or want to change up your purchasing decisions? Maybe pick up some new brands/companies? Having issues with profitability? I'm happy to help!
2017 - Now
Project Manager + E-Commerce
I managed the fulfillment and e-commerce department that shipped over 6,000 products for more than 150 regional and national brands/stores. To do so, I developed efficiency processes for the department and warehouse. I supervised the product photography and helped develop a social media presence and strategy. I would also create stores on Shopify for multiple web-stores, both internally and externally. Monthly, after the shipping cycle was completed, I would bill each customer/company based on the billing formula I established.
• Reorganized the fulfillment warehouse
- Connected an inventory software to aid stock issues (for non-Shopify stores)
- Developed/maintained SKU system
- Constructed proper labeling system
• Supervised fulfillment department
- Created department processes & manuals
- Streamlined billing & payouts
• Helped to scale growing business structure
- Created department profitability models
- Ensured proper mark ups on services
• Brand asset creation
- Conceptualized e-commerce stores: had designers create graphics, instructed photography & curated layouts
• Shipping - Rate Shopping
- Worked with USPS, UPS & Globegistics to form better rates for the company and the customer both domestically and internationally
2015 - 2017
Director of Merchandising
I maintained product inventory by managing all accounts for department stores, specialty stores, retail locations and e-commerce. I was responsible for translating the customer experience and revenue objectives into effective retail strategies that differentiate the Charlie Hustle brand and drive consumer interest. In doing so, I managed our vendor relationships to ensure our products were up to brand standard. I helped scale the wholesale department by seeking, reviewing and managing B2B customers.
• Identify, open and manage wholesale accounts
- Managed B2B website - NuOrder
- Developed sales pitches & travelled to execute them
• Support creative team on photo-shoot & market preparation
• Manage/assist in distributing press packets & brand assets
- Create B2B sales catalogs for seasonal & annual releases
• Develop/oversee fulfillment systems
2010 - 2016
Buyer + E-Commerce Manager
Maintained a website of over 5,000 products consisting of SEO rich descriptions, individualized UPC's, hyperlinks, videos + photography. Developed marketing network for BunkerOnline.com that stretched across multiple platforms. Travelled to multiple trade shows each year, forecasted and bought for all departments.